~ Auto Buzz ~: August 2016 Beauty Favorites

Wednesday 31 August 2016

August 2016 Beauty Favorites



Well, in case you couldn't tell, it's the end of August already. Another month has flown by, but I'm honestly not that upset because it means we're that much closer to fall (and I seriously can't wait). This was a really good month for me, in terms of skincare and makeup finds. I tried out some new beauty products that will definitely be long-time favorites, and will probably end up on my "best of..." list at the end of the year.

Which products have you been obsessed with this month?

Follow


Gadget Reviews: mamaktalk.com
Car Reviews: automoview.com
Entertainment News: 38today.com
Today's Promotions: freepromotoday.com
Site Value Calculator sitevaluenow.com


[Recommended Post] Best natural looking Malaysian Girl - Photo Album




Share This: