~ Auto Buzz ~: Beauty Tryouts #9

Friday 10 June 2016

Beauty Tryouts #9



Beauty Tryouts #9 | A Girl, Obsessed
Though we're already a third of the way through June, I figured it's better late than never to share the beauty bits I'll be testing out this month. I've got a nice little collection of goodies, including some products I've had my eye on for quite awhile, so I'm super excited to share them.

First up is the Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Normal/Dry Skin in Ivory. I can't remember who's blog I saw this on, but the review was so good that I knew I had to eventually try it. I got the one formulated for normal-to-dry skin, so fingers crossed it's hydrating and doesn't fade throughout the day. To go along with this new base, I decided to pick up another highlighter for the summer. MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade is one I've seen on several of my favorite blogs, so I figured it's most likely worth picking up. I swatched some on my hand when I got it and OMG. So shiny.

Since summer is in full swing, it's time I start busting out my coral and peach blushes. I'd had my eye on Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy and decided to finally pick it up because it looks like the perfect summer shade. For lips, I picked up Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Venezia and MAC's Lipstick in Fanfare, both recommendations from Kate. I'm really excited about these two colors because they totally work for any occasion - Venezia for when I'm wanting something bright and bold, and Fanfare for more casual days when I don't want my makeup to be as extreme.

I'm trying a new face cream this month that I'm really excited about. Soap & Glory released more products at Ulta, and I was able to pick up The Fab Pore Daily Micro Smoothing Moisture Lotion. I don't have oily skin, but I do have large-ish pores in my t-zone and thought this would be a good daily moisturizer for summer since it's supposed to be mattifying. Lastly, I'm testing out the Moroccan Sea Salt Spray* from OGX. I love messy, beachy hair for this season, so I'm especially excited about this product.

Are you trying out any new products this month?

Follow


Gadget Reviews: mamaktalk.com
Car Reviews: automoview.com
Entertainment News: 38today.com
Today's Promotions: freepromotoday.com
Site Value Calculator sitevaluenow.com


[Recommended Post] Best natural looking Malaysian Girl - Photo Album




Share This: