~ Auto Buzz ~: January Beauty Round-up

Tuesday 3 January 2017

January Beauty Round-up



nuxe honey lip balm

coffee soap

I can’t believe it’s 2017! I wanted to share with you a few of my January beauty favorites to help keep your skin feeling soft and hydrated in the New Year. Here’s what I’m loving right now:

Coffee Soap

Do you have a hard time getting up in the morning – especially when its cold and dark outside? Give your body a jolt with this handmade bar of coffee soap made with coconut oil and ground coffee beans. The coffee also does a great job of exfoliating dry, flaky skin and it smells amazing! Definitely one of my top January beauty products.

nuxe honey lip balm

Honey Lip Balm

The Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm from Nuxe is made with honey and natural oils like sunflower, rosehip, sweet almond oil and shea butter which are great for chapped winter lips.

The box boasts that the ingredients are 79.5% of natural origin. The texture of the balm itself is made from beeswax and shea butter and smells like grapefruit! The product goes on ultra thick and could easily double as a cuticle cream for dry nails.

Neals-Yard-Remedies-Toner-Hydrating-Cream

Neal’s Yard Remedies

This brand out of the UK that specializes in organic and natural beauty products. All of their products are certified organic and made in Britain. They sow their own ingredients, bottle everything themselves and sell their products in their own retail shops and online.

The Rejuvenating Frankincense Toner was quite cooling and removed any excess oil and dirt off my face after cleansing. The aloe vera in the product was very soothing and the different fruit oils smelled great and helped brighten up my skin.

The Frankincense Hydrating Cream was very light, not thick and oily like many other organic and natural creams that I have tried. It features different oils to help hydrate the skin. There is no mineral oil, parabens, silicones, GMOs or synthetic fragrances either! Great for winter hydration.

I’m so obsessed with it that I picked up a bunch of product when I was in Tokyo. They are available in Canada and online only in the US.

Kaia-Bamboo-cleansing-cloths

Juicy Bamboo Cleansing Cloths

Going on a sunny vacation? Toss this into your suitcase! Not only do these cloths smell delicious, these 100% biodegradable face wipes are alcohol, sulfate and paraben-free. Instead, they are soaked in honey, amino acids, sunflower oil and plant-based essential oils.

They bamboo wipes did a thorough job removing my make-up and mascara. The texture is quite soft on the skin and it didn’t irritate it at all.

clarisonic mia 2 january beauty

Clarisonic Mia 2

Dealing with dull and flaky skin? The Clarisonic Mia 2 features two speeds and is rechargeable and waterproof, which means you can bring it into the shower. The vibrating skin brush is much more gentle on skin than I had anticipated and it tells you by a pulsing indicator when it’s time to move one. Clarisonic suggests 20 seconds each for your forehead and nose, then 10 seconds for each cheek.

My skin feels a lot of softer and cleaner with a lot less blackheads to show for it. I actually enjoy washing my face now and find it really easy and sort of fun to do. I can definitely feel a difference and my skin is actually absorbing moisturizers and serums more deeply now that my pores are less clogged. A sensitive brush head, travel case and charger were all included. I highly recommend it.

 

What are your January beauty favourites?

 

 

The post January Beauty Round-up appeared first on This Beautiful Day.


【Top 10 Malaysia & Singapore Most Beautiful Girls】Have you follow?



Share This: