~ Auto Buzz ~: Hemmings Find of the Day – 1951 Nash Rambler Custom

Friday 11 November 2016

Hemmings Find of the Day – 1951 Nash Rambler Custom



1951nashrambler_01_1000

Convertible 1951 Nash Rambler Custom for sale on Hemmings.com. From the seller’s description:

The car spent most of it’s life in California, I have and will give the paper trail of ownership that I was given when I bought the car 19 years ago. I had the uphulstry redone and Chrome work done shortly after I got the car. Just this last week I took the car for a drive and remembered how nice a car it really is. Prior to me buying the car, the engine was replaced with a 1954 engine which gave it a little more power than original. Most judges didn’t notice any diffrence when entered in the several car events I took it to. As a prospective owner I want you to know this. The car certainly does draw a crowd when ever to take it out for a ride.

I have the rear fender skirts which are in the trunk with the jack and jack handle, and Black Boot for when the Convertible top is put down.The cars right passenger’s seat does recline as was a popular item that Nash promoted when selling the car new!

1951nashrambler_02_1000 1951nashrambler_03_1000 1951nashrambler_04_1000 1951nashrambler_05_1000

Pricetag
Price
$25,500
Location Marker
Location
South Haven, Michigan
Magnifying Glass
Availability
Available

See more Nashes for sale on Hemmings.com.

More gadget review in www.mamaktalk.com

Share This: