~ Auto Buzz ~: 3 Concealers That Actually Cover Up Dark Circles

Monday 29 August 2016

3 Concealers That Actually Cover Up Dark Circles



3 Concealers That Actually Cover Up Dark Circles | A Girl, Obsessed
The odd pimple or two are pretty easy to cover up, but huge under eye circles? That's a whole other battle. Because they're so dark, it can be hard to find a concealer pigmented enough to fully conceal them. Plus, the area they're located in creases easily so it's important to find something that stays in place all day. Here are three concealers that I absolutely love because they actually cover up my super dark circles.

First up is my all-time favorite concealing product - the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly. This is extremely pigmented and covers up any and all imperfections. The consistency is a creamy liquid, and it's a bit thicker so I usually save this for the fall/winter seasons or when I have intense under eye circles. This comes in a vast array of shades, which is super helpful because I have a very hard time finding base products that are light enough for my skin tone. Also, a little goes a long way so it's definitely worth the price tag.

For the spring and summer, I need a concealer that still packs a punch without feeling extremely heavy on my skin. The product that I've found to work perfectly is Urban Decay's Naked Skin Concealer in Fair Neutral. The term "naked skin" really works for this product because it feels like you have nothing on when you wear it. If you've been reading my blog for a little while, you'll have noticed that this concealer has been featured a lot over the past few months, and it's because I'm so obsessed with it. I'll definitely be switching over to the NARS concealer (mentioned above) once the weather gets chilly, but for now this is all I need.

Another fantastic option is the Amazing Cosmetics Perfection Stick in Fair*. This is a creamy stick formula and has an intense amount of coverage. It blends out seamlessly under my eyes, and always covers up dark circles without looking like I'm actually wearing makeup. Because it's a little thicker of a product, I definitely recommend it for the colder months. The one thing I would say is that this is probably better suited for people with combination/oily skin. Most days I can wear it, but if my skin is feeling particularly dry, this concealer can feel a little heavy. (Blending it out with a damp beauty blender usually does the trick though.)

Do you struggle with dark circles? What are your go-to concealers to cover them up?

Follow


Gadget Reviews: mamaktalk.com
Car Reviews: automoview.com
Entertainment News: 38today.com
Today's Promotions: freepromotoday.com
Site Value Calculator sitevaluenow.com


[Recommended Post] Best natural looking Malaysian Girl - Photo Album




Share This: