~ Auto Buzz ~: The Makeup Edit #8

Monday 27 June 2016

The Makeup Edit #8



The Makeup Edit #8 | A Girl, Obsessed
Since we're almost done with June, I thought it would be a good time to share the contents of my makeup bag for the month. It's been so incredibly hot the past few weeks, so my makeup choices have been all about the lightest products that give the biggest impact. I also have been trying to introduce more color into my daily makeup, so you'll notice a few pops of coral and pink.

For my base, I've been using a combination of Tarte's BB Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory and Urban Decay's Naked Skin Concealer in Fair Neutral. These two products together even out my skin tone and cover up any spots without weighing my skin down. I've been obsessing over ColourPop's Spoon - it's the prettiest highlighter and really gives your skin a good glow. I even got my mom to try it and she's already in love. To finish off my base, I've been contouring with Pixi's Contour Powder* and a dusting of Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy. I'm really loving how these two look together. Both blend easily so you can create a natural makeup look that is perfect for the summer.

My eye look hasn't really changed much, but I have switched out a couple products since last month. I've been using Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Barely Branded for a quick and easy champagne eye, then line both eyes using a combination of my trusted Lash Line Ink in Black Silk* and Endless Silky Eye Pen in Slate Grey* from Pixi. I had a rummage through my mascara bin and realized I had been neglecting Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara, so I've been keeping it in my makeup bag to make sure I use it more and guess what? I've fallen in love with it all over again.

I've been experimenting with brighter lip colors this month, keeping a good pink and coral option in my bag at all times. Clinique's Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Sweet Pop is the perfect bright pink that is fun and playful, but doesn't lean too far blue or red. For a really bold pop of color, I've been wearing Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Venezia. This bright red creme is super fun to wear, and literally lasts all day long - even through eating, drinking, and a haircut. The last beauty bit in my makeup bag is Nivea's A Kiss Of Milk & Honey Lip Balm, which has come in super handy for my suddenly chapped lips.

What's been living in your makeup bag this month?

Follow
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Gadget Reviews: mamaktalk.com
Car Reviews: automoview.com
Entertainment News: 38today.com
Today's Promotions: freepromotoday.com
Site Value Calculator sitevaluenow.com


[Recommended Post] Best natural looking Malaysian Girl - Photo Album




Share This: