~ Auto Buzz ~: Paula's Choice Resist 10% Niacinamide Booster (plus my current skincare routine)

Sunday 26 June 2016

Paula's Choice Resist 10% Niacinamide Booster (plus my current skincare routine)



Paula's Choice Resist 10% Niacinamide Booster (plus my current skincare routine) | A Girl, Obsessed
I've been using Paula's Choice skincare ever since February, and have loved the changes I've been seeing in my skin. They recently released their brand new 10% Niacinamide Booster*, which is a special treatment that works for all skin types, and I'm super excited to get the chance to introduce it to you all and add it to my current skincare routine for an extra boost.
Paula's Choice Resist 10% Niacinamide Booster (plus my current skincare routine) | A Girl, Obsessed
The Niacinamide Booster is a concentrated treatment that visibly minimizes pore size and helps to improve multiple signs of aging. Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3, does some incredible things for the skin, like even out tone + texture and minimize the look of large pores. What I really like about this treatment is how light the formula is - you can easily mix it in with your serums or moisturizers for an added boost of nutrition to your skin.
Paula's Choice Resist 10% Niacinamide Booster (plus my current skincare routine) | A Girl, Obsessed
I've only been using this booster for a little over a week and am already noticing a positive change in my skin. I've had large pores on my nose, chin, and cheeks ever since I was a teenager. Ever since I started using this treatment, my large pores look exceptionally smaller and less noticeable. My skin also feels way less bumpy, which makes makeup application so much nicer.
Paula's Choice Resist 10% Niacinamide Booster (plus my current skincare routine) | A Girl, Obsessed
Since we're talking skincare, I thought I'd share a little peek at my current skincare lineup. All of these products are working so well together, and the Niacinamide Booster fit right in. That's something I've really come to love about Paula's Choice skincare products - it doesn't matter if you buy a full kit or just a singular item, their products incorporate into your regular routine rather seamlessly.

If you've been thinking about trying out Paula's Choice products, then now is the time! Not only are they offering free shipping on everything plus a 60-day 100% money back guarantee, but they also started a Refer-A-Friend program! If you click this link and make a purchase, you'll get $10 off your order and I'll also get a $10 credit. It's a win-win situation, and a great way to save a little money trying out a new brand or picking up a product that's an old favorite.

Have you tried Paula's Choice before? Which product would you refer to a friend?

Follow


Gadget Reviews: mamaktalk.com
Car Reviews: automoview.com
Entertainment News: 38today.com
Today's Promotions: freepromotoday.com
Site Value Calculator sitevaluenow.com


[Recommended Post] Best natural looking Malaysian Girl - Photo Album




Share This: