~ Auto Buzz ~: Top 10 Good Things about Being a Middle-Aged Motorcyclist!

Saturday 5 December 2015

Top 10 Good Things about Being a Middle-Aged Motorcyclist!




120315-top-10-middle-aged-0-f

They say you don’t stop riding because you get old; you get old because you stop riding. Now that I’ve just had my first colonoscopy (a little late), I think there’s a lot of truth to that. At a few times along my trajectory, there were circumstances that conspired to get me to almost stop riding. Luckily, things or people always intervened to keep me from ever quite pulling the plug. Thank you, Jesus.

Just like the technology that makes our MO work environment a huge improvement over the old schlep-to-the-office days, advances in bike tech seem to be coming along just at the right time to make things safer and better than we dreamed it would be when I got started, just about the time the first GSX-R got here 30 years ago.

Top 10 Good Things about Being a Middle-Aged Motorcyclist! appeared first on Motorcycle.com.



Gadget Reviews: mamaktalk.com
Car Reviews: automoview.com
Entertainment News: 38now.com
Today's Promotions: freepromotoday.com

Share This: