~ Auto Buzz ~: Should people be able to create no-fly zones for drones on their property?

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Should people be able to create no-fly zones for drones on their property?



strikerdrone
In the UK, a tragic accident involving a drone has left one toddler without the use of an eye. After clipping a tree, the drone spun out of control; a spinning blade cut his eye in half. The pilot, Simon Evans, was “experienced” in handling drones, according to the  BBC. Evans says it was a freak accident: It was up for about 60 seconds. As I brought it back down to land, it just clipped the tree and span round. The next thing I know I’ve just heard my friend shriek and say, ‘Oh God no’ and I turned around…

This story continues at The Next Web

Gadget Reviews: mamaktalk.com
Car Reviews: automoview.com
Entertainment News: 38today.com
Today's Promotions: freepromotoday.com
Gossip News: 38now.com


[Recommended Post] Best natural looking Malaysian Girl - Photo Album




Share This: