~ Auto Buzz ~: THE MotoGP QUESTION: If You Weren’t a MotoGP Rider… …what would you be? We asked eight top MotoGP riders that same question.

Tuesday 1 September 2015

THE MotoGP QUESTION: If You Weren’t a MotoGP Rider… …what would you be? We asked eight top MotoGP riders that same question.



Valentino Rossi race action Valentino Rossi: “Honestly, I don’t know. But for sure I would have been a sportsman because I don’t like the idea of serious work.”
Jorge Lorenzo standing near the race paddockJorge Lorenzo: “If I wasn’t racing motorcycles, I guess I would just be a normal person. Maybe I would work in design. I love design. Or maybe I would be a sportsman, a footballer, even though I’m not so talented!”
Marc Marquez sitting in the paddockMarc Marquez: “I would be a mechanic. I always wanted to be a mechanic.”
Nicky Hayden headshotNicky Hayden: “It is tough to say. I never really thought about what else I would be doing. I have always raced motorcycles. I never really had any other love except bikes. As a kid, I played a little bit of basketball. I did a few things, but I never had the same passion. Honestly, I would probably be lost.”
Andrea Dovizioso with his racebikeAndrea Dovizioso: “I don’t know. Another sport, maybe football [soccer]. I was actually very good at playing football when I was a kid, but when it came the time to choose between football and motorcycles, I had no doubt. Racing motorcycles has always been my passion and I focused on that.”
Scott Redding headshotScott Redding: “Good question. I’m not really sure, but I think I would probably be involved with another sport.”
Bradley Smith sitting in the paddockBradley Smith: “I would like to be a sports scientist. I am very intrigued by the human body and I am fascinated by what the body is able to do. I would love to study how to make the human body perform better. I would love working closely with sport, probably not MotoGP, but some sports, trying to improve my athletes.”
Pol Espargaro standing with his racebikePol Espargaro: “I would have probably been a veterinarian. I love animals.” Valentino-Rossi-job-question Jorge-Lorenzo-job-questions Marc-Marquez-job-question Nicky-Hayden-job-question Andrea-Dovizioso-job-question Scott Redding job question Bradley-Smith-job-question Pol-Espargaro-job-question

Gadget Reviews: mamaktalk.com
Car Reviews: automoview.com
Entertainment News: 38now.com
Today's Promotions: freepromotoday.com

Share This: