~ Auto Buzz ~: THE MotoGP QUESTION: Favorite Track We asked eight MotoGP riders their favorite MotoGP track. And why they like that particular course.

Tuesday 25 August 2015

THE MotoGP QUESTION: Favorite Track We asked eight MotoGP riders their favorite MotoGP track. And why they like that particular course.



Valentino Rossi Valentino Rossi: “I love the Italian circuits. There are many reasons for this. First of all, I like the layout of the tracks. Mugello and Misano are very different, but both are very fun to ride. The atmosphere is unique and there are few circuits in the world where I can feel the same emotions. The support and warmth of my fans are incredible, and I always enjoy to race there. A win or a podium finish at Mugello or Misano is special.”
Jorge LorenzoJorge Lorenzo: “I would say two circuits: Assen and Mugello. Both are fluid and quick. Their layouts are just perfect for motorcycle races. I also like Phillip Island and Misano. In general, I love circuits that feature long and high-speed corners, instead of long straights and strong braking.”
Marc MarquezMarc Marquez: “Aragon. I like the track and the people, and it’s really close to my hometown. Racing in front of the Spanish fans is always special. This is my favorite track of the year and we have had good results there in the past four years [including MotoGP wins in 2014 and 2013]. Aragon has technical first and final sections, and you need to be strong in cornering.”
Nicky HaydenNicky Hayden: “Laguna Seca, even though technically it is no longer a MotoGP circuit, but it used to be on the calendar. I just love the track, the Corkscrew and the atmosphere. I won my first Grand Prix at Laguna Seca and there is something special about it. I also like Indy, because it’s my home race, and I love Mugello and Philip Island.”
Andrea DoviziosoAndrea Dovizioso: “Sepang. It’s a really wide track and you can use all the power you have in MotoGP. You can ride a lot of lines, and it is very nice there. We had very good winter test and I think that the layout of the circuit suits our Ducati GP15.”
Scott ReddingScott Redding: “I have a few favorites. Silverstone is a great track, but it is also one that holds special memories for me. Like a lot of other riders, I also like Phillip Island a lot, because it is a fast track and the racing is always very close there. I also like Qatar, not so much the layout, but more the fact that we race at night, which is pretty cool.”
Bradley SmithBradley Smith: “My favorite track is Mugello. I really like Italy as a country and the atmosphere of the Grand Prix because of the Italian fans. It is almost an amphitheater with spectators on both sides of the valley. The whole environment is great. The track is also very technical with lots of elevation changes. I think all the riders love to race at Mugello.”
Pol EspargaroPol Espargaro: “Phillip Island. It is a technical track with many elevation changes and many types of turns. The corners are really peculiar and fun to ride. In particular, I love the fast corners. The circuit is very demanding for the body, and there are several factors, such as the strong winds and high temperatures that make the race even more complicated.” Valentino Rossi. Jorge Lorenzo. Marc Marquez. Nicky Hayden. Andrea Dovizioso. Scott Redding. Bradley Smith. Pol Espargaro.

Gadget Reviews: mamaktalk.com
Car Reviews: automoview.com
Entertainment News: 38now.com
Today's Promotions: freepromotoday.com

Share This: