~ Auto Buzz ~: How to become an awesome designer in 365 days

Monday 31 August 2015

How to become an awesome designer in 365 days



designer
One of the old sayings that motivate me is “practice makes perfect”. Proverbs can be a bit of a cliché, but in some cases they can be true. I am a workaholic by nature, which obviously has its good and bad sides. One of the good sides is that I can’t stand still, and just do nothing all day long. On the other side, working without rest and a clear goal can often be demotivating, not to mention exhausting. That’s why I decided to trust the good old saying and try to improve myself. Being a great designer is a…

This story continues at The Next Web

Gadget Reviews: mamaktalk.com
Car Reviews: automoview.com
Entertainment News: 38today.com
Today's Promotions: freepromotoday.com
Gossip News: 38now.com


[Recommended Post] Best natural looking Malaysian Girl - Photo Album




Share This: