~ Auto Buzz ~: How fiction writing can improve your productivity and well-being

Monday 31 August 2015

How fiction writing can improve your productivity and well-being



writing
Every morning, after I’ve secured the intravenous drip from the coffee pot into my arm, I knock out a couple of hours of fiction writing. That’s not exactly surprising as I’m a science-fiction author so it would be surprising if I didn’t spend at least some of my time writing. For a while, I get to live in a world without ISIS and Justin Bieber and selfie-sticks, where the only rules are the ones I set. It’s what happens afterwards that’s interesting: If the writing goes well, and I hit my self-imposed word target, then I’m almost guaranteed to have…

This story continues at The Next Web

Gadget Reviews: mamaktalk.com
Car Reviews: automoview.com
Entertainment News: 38today.com
Today's Promotions: freepromotoday.com
Gossip News: 38now.com


[Recommended Post] Best natural looking Malaysian Girl - Photo Album




Share This: