~ Auto Buzz ~: Top 10 Displays of Skill on a Motorcycle

Friday 20 March 2015

Top 10 Displays of Skill on a Motorcycle





031915-top-10-displays-skill-00-f


When you’re around motorcycles as much as I am, it takes a lot to impress me. However, for this week’s Top 10, I bring to you 10 moments of supreme bike control that have done just that. More than just a saved highside or a 12 o’clock wheelie (both of which are no less impressive), each of these moments puts on full display the sheer talent these riders possess.


The clips span many different disciplines of motorcycling, but there’s one thing all of these events have in common: each clip left me breathless and with my jaw on the floor when I first saw it. Riding a motorcycle is pretty easy, but riding a motorcycle like seen in these videos is astonishing. These clips demonstrate the skills that separate the pros from the rest of us. As always, there are bound to be some I missed that deserve mention, so be sure to share your favorite moments in the comments section.


Top 10 Displays of Skill on a Motorcycle appeared first on Motorcycle.com.






Gadget Reviews: mamaktalk.com

Car Reviews: automoview.com

Entertainment News: 38now.com

Today's Promotions: freepromotoday.com


Share This: