~ Auto Buzz ~: Weekend Awesome – All About My Bike Song Parody

Sunday 8 February 2015

Weekend Awesome – All About My Bike Song Parody





This week’s video features the musical talents of some Ohio Harley-Davidson dealerships and their motorcycle-themed parody of Meghan Trainor’s chart-topper “All About that Bass”. Adventure Harley-Davidson’s Kelly Kohler sings the lyrics with lyrics written by co-worker Nicki Snyder while other staff members serve as back-up dancers.



Get the Flash Player to see this player.



The lyrics are pretty good, following close to the original song but working with the Harley theme. Compare:









Original:Yeah it’s pretty clear, I ain’t no size two

But I can shake it, shake it like I’m supposed to do

‘Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase

All the right junk in all the right places
Parody:You hear me passing by, I’ve got my Stage 2.

And I can rev it, rev it like I’m supposed to do.

‘Cause I got the bling-bling, I set my own pace;

Got all the right chrome in all the right places.

Weekend Awesome – All About My Bike Song Parody appeared first on Motorcycle.com.






Gadget Reviews: mamaktalk.com

Car Reviews: automoview.com

Entertainment News: 38now.com

Today's Promotions: freepromotoday.com


Share This: