~ Auto Buzz ~: Rendered: Acura Precision Concept

Friday, 15 January 2016

Rendered: Acura Precision Concept



Overall I think there is a lot to like about the Acura Precision Concept. The new “Diamond Pentagon” grille and the oversized Acura emblem can overwhelm, but the distinct shape has potential to give Acura that luxury identity they were looking for.

Ironically, the biggest complaint I have with the Precision Concept is that there is too much emphasis on the grille. I realize as a concept car this was done purposely, but if the grille wasn’t pulled so far out, I would have loved this car a lot more.

I started to play the “what if” game in my mind, which eventually led me to do some tweaking in photoshop. The idea was to make the the front end less dramatic, which was done by simplifying some of the features and pushing in the bottom point of the grille.

Have a look at my slightly modified Acura Precision Concept below.

Acura Precision Concept Modifications in Blue Acura Precision Concept Modifications in Red

[Source: Acura Connected]

Freshly brewed entertainment news in www.38today.com

Share This: