~ Auto Buzz ~: Carspotters’ Challenge #146: The Driver (1978), Police Chase

Saturday, 1 August 2015

Carspotters’ Challenge #146: The Driver (1978), Police Chase



It’s been a while since we’ve featured a Carspotters’ Video Challenge. This time we’re showing the police chase scene of the movie The Driver (1978), a cult classic movie whose iconic C-10 pick-up truck vs. Firebird Trans Am lent itself very well to one of my first Carspotters’ Video Challenge. On the same video account on which I’ve found that particular chase -as well as others- I also found this chase scene related to the movie, previously not included on said video account.

It too received a 1980s-inspired synth track -Elimination, from the album Activation, by Danger Mode- and the chase was edited for the track’s timeframe as well. Unlike the other chase, there were less videos of this particular chase. I found one, but the image’s colors aren’t that great.

Still enjoyable, though.

 

--Tigerstrypes

Best Deals today in www.freepromonow.com

Share This: