~ Auto Buzz ~: While You Were Sleeping: Takata Recall Drinking Game Edition

Friday, 29 May 2015

While You Were Sleeping: Takata Recall Drinking Game Edition



Mark Stevenson on CTV News

Yesterday evening, I appeared on the CTV News Channel in The Great White North to talk about Takata’s latest recalls. As a consequence, I’ve learned I look like Patrick from SpongeBob SquarePants when I frown.

Here are the rules for our Takata Recall Drinking Game.

  • One (1) nip every time I say “Ummm.”
  • Two (2) sips for every time I say “explosion.”
  • Three (3) shots of sake for each time Dan or I mention Takata by name.
  • Four (4) shots if you can screenshot a worse image than the one at top and post a link to it in the comments.

The post While You Were Sleeping: Takata Recall Drinking Game Edition appeared first on The Truth About Cars.

Best Deals today in www.freepromotoday.com

Share This: